Have you toyed with the idea of making your own swimsuit but just felt like it was too different or complicated from all your other sewing adventures to attempt it? This is your chance to spend a day giving it a try! It really isn't as hard as you might think!
This is another one of our Plano American Sewing Guild homegrown workshops so the price couldn't be better! Why not take the plunge? To keep it simple, we will all be making the one-piece version of Butterick 4526.
Here are the workshop details:
- Date: Saturday, May 18th
- Time: 9 AM - your choice
- I will stay as late at 9 PM if you want/need the time to fininsh
- Location: Best Little Retreat Center in Texas (Beltline and Coit in Dallas)
- Cost: ASG member - $15 (member # required), Non-members - $65
- If you are not an ASG member, for the same price, you can join ASG and pay the member workshop price. This way you get all the access, retail discounts and other benefits of membership in addition to the workshop!
- To join, click here: https://www.asg.org/join-asg/ and choose TX/PLANO as your chapter affiliation.
- You bring:
- Pattern - comes in 2 sizes so be sure to buy the right one!
- Fabric - both fashion and lining
- Sewing Machine
- Basic Sewing Suplies
More instructions will be provided to participants in advance of the workshop to assist with supply selections. Class is limited to 8 people, so don't wait to sign up!
Cancellations will be refunded less the $5 processing fee until 5/26/18. After that date, no refunds can be given.